If your GPS was fully discharged before you charged it again and the LED lamp does not illuminate after charging, your GPS may have gone into ‘deep sleep mode’. See if it helps to attach and remove a charger with power into the GPS a few times. If the GPS starts to flash after this, everything is OK; if it does not, please contact email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- GPS hibernation mode
- How do I activate my WeHunt GPS?
- GPS track length
- What does WeHunt GPS cost?
- Why is my GPS not flashing despite being fully charged?
- How do I call WeHunt GPS?
- How do I switch off WeHunt GPS?
- Why is my GPS not visible during the hunt?
- Why is the GPS’s location not updated in real-time?
- Why does my WeHunt GPS not send its location?