1. Download WeHunt to your Iphone/Ipad or Android-device
2. Press "Register for free" and create an account
3. Press "Log in" and enter your E-mail and password
4. Choose one person from your Hunting team to administrate your hunting ground
Here’s instructions on how to create a hunting ground in our mobile app.
However, if you wish to create your hunting ground in our web based tool, we’ve put together a instructional video here.
1. Press (+) Add hunting team/area
2. Choose a name for the Hunting team/area
If wanted, create a border for your hunting ground by pressing "Create border"
- Zoom in to the specific area wanted
- Put border coordinates clockwise on the map until the border of the Hunting ground is complete.
- Press "Done"
3. Invite the hunting team to the Hunting ground by pressing (+) "Add member" and enter Name or E-mail to search for members
4. Press "Done"
Whenever you want you can change the borders of your hunting ground or invite new members to the hunting team by finding your Hunting team/area under the menu "Hunt". Press the Hunting team/area and choose "Change".
5. Now all the members of the Hunting team/area can administrate stands, shooting towers and feeding places within the application. Press the hunting team/area under the menu "Hunt" and choose "Change".