1. Log into my.wehuntapp.com using your WeHunt account and click Hunting grounds in the right-hand menu.
2. Select the hunting ground you need in the left-hand menu and click Print out.
3. Choose the format and the size in which you wish to print out the map. The map is adjusted automatically after you print it out; for the best results, you should not therefore move the map around.
4. Next, Print out.
5. The web reader’s own print-out function now opens. Check to make sure that you have chosen the same print-out format as in the map tool and close the header and footer.
You can also print out the map in the app directly:
1. Choose the hunting ground you would like to print out from the main menu in the left of the app.
2. Tap Print out in the app’s right-hand menu.
3. Use your fingers to move the map and adjust your printout.
4. Tap Preview.
5. Select the desired print-out format and any contact list for the members of the hunting team.
6. Tap Next.
7. Send the PDF file to an email address or printer via the Wifi.
Although the print-out function is free of charge to all users, an active subscription is required to display and print out ‘Fastighetskartan’ (the landownership map) in a high resolution.
For the best results, we recommend that users use Google Chrome rather than Internet Explorer to use our map tool.