In order to use WeHunt in an area with no coverage, you will first need to log in where there is coverage. The property map will be displayed as usual. To be displayed offline, however, standard, satellite, and hybrid maps require you to have viewed the area in the app in the last few days.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn off the news notifications?
- What is required from my phone?
- Which coordinate system is used in WeHunt?
- Can I use the app if there is no mobile phone coverage?
- What does WeHunt Pro cost and what is the difference between Pro and Free?
- What languages is WeHunt available in and how do I change them?
- What mobile network coverage is required?
- Why can I not make a payment online?
- How can I set the app to use less battery power?
- Text sizes