The basic maps in the app (standard, satellite and hybrid maps) use the WGS84 coordinate system. The maps also have a boundary and pushpin feature.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn off the news notifications?
- What is required from my phone?
- Which coordinate system is used in WeHunt?
- Can I use the app if there is no mobile phone coverage?
- What does WeHunt Pro cost and what is the difference between Pro and Free?
- What languages is WeHunt available in and how do I change them?
- What mobile network coverage is required?
- Why can I not make a payment online?
- How can I set the app to use less battery power?
- Text sizes